Frequently Asked Questions
It is recommanded to read Using images in Slideas
What are the image formats supported by Slideas?
- Slideas support PNG, SVG, Jpeg and GIF formats.
- If you drag and drop a PDF file, Slideas will use it as a link, not as an image. If you want to use it as an image, juste add a
! before it.
My image is not visible, what happens?
- Images require an URL, not a path. Hence, you cannot have spaces on it, they need to be escaped (replaced by %20). If you insert your image by drap and drop or with the insert function, it will be done automatically.
- Make sure that your file is saved. Relative paths only work when the presentation file is saved and hence have a, absolute URL.
- You may also need to allow Slideas to access to the directory containing the images.