Slideas Beta 6, Better Dark Mode, more images formats and fixes
An improved Dark Mode
Previous version already had a working Dark mode support but it has been enhanced and fixed in Beta 6:
- Added Mojave and Catalina system wide Dark Mode support with the ability to override the setting at application level.
- Fixed incorrect syntax highlighting in the editor.
- Fixed incorrect colours in Welcome screen.
- Fixed low contract of slide numbers in Dark mode.
Support for more image formats
In addition to existing bitmap image formats support, this builds:
- Added support for PDF as image. (only the first page is used, no possibility to navigate between pages)
- Added support for SVG images
Please refer to documentation for more information.
More PDF export layouts
In addition to the existing
Added a new PDF export layout without margin. This will make the import of the produces PDF better in web slides sharing sites.
Refactoring of themes
Themes will be open-sourced soon. I made some refactoring to improve their readability.
Other enhancements and fixes
- Fixed Non working
- Added the
⌘?Keyboard shortcut for documentation access.
- Fixed crash when changing slide.