Metadata are information that helps Slideas to know how it has to render the presentation.
- Each metadata has to be in its own line.
- You shouln’t have empty lines between two diffrent metadata lines.
- Each metadata line is split in 2 parts: the key and the value separated by
Slideas uses metadata at two different levels:
At presentation level, before the first slide.
This is where you can specify:
- The author with
author: whoever you want
- The title with
title: whatever you want
- The theme with
theme: name of the selected theme
- The palet of the theme with
palet: name of the palet
The size with
size: Standard | Wide
Most of the layouts support a footer. Footer is built by the concatenation of
title+ page number.
If one of the component is not defined, the separator is also removed.
By default, if neither the authpr nor the title are defined, only the page number is shown.
At slide level, before its contents
This is where you can inform :
- The background image with
- The transition with
transition: slide | none | zoom | fade
- The layout of the slide with